Bangalore

Monday, February 13, 2006

First ever blog of mine

This is first time I am ever blogging. Infact I was so impressed with some of the links, and the contents that made me think " Why shouldn't I also start one Blog site of my own? ". And here is the result.

Once I created my own blogger site, I started thinking, now what I should put in this site....As a first blog, I thought I will put few words abt myself.....From there the problem started. All W....H(Oops I mean to What, Why, Who, Where, How etc.....) questions arised in my mind. Then I convinced myself saying "My dear, this is not a one time task to think and write all about you. Once you are infront of this blogging site, you will automatically think of yourself, your thoughts, your interests etc..........so don't worry as to what you have to write in this blog....Just type what you feel in your heart". With that hope , I left thinking too much about me......

In fact, I shouldn't hide the root cause for the thought that made me create my blog site. The way they presented the recepies really inspired me. Thanks for the recepies... I should say that now I almost stopped browsing Bawarchi.com / Andhrakitchen.com etc for recepies.....Also it is nice to read some of the weekend blogging also......To name a few, here they are.....

Indira's - mahanandi - Some of the recepies especially Guthivanka curry are excellent. In fact I tried doing some of the recepied including Guthivanka curry. n
VK's - My Dhaba
- VK, I have tried couple of Non Veg recepies from this site.... one of them is Chicken 65. They came out very good.
Sailu's - Indiacuisine - I liked your Royyala eguru(Praws curry) which I have experimented(since that was the first time I made the curry after seeing your recepie) Curry came out good.

Welcoming you all to my blog......Happy Blogging

3 Comments:

Blogger sailu said...

Welcome to the blogging world.I am glad you enjoyed the Royallu Iguru..:)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, welcome to the foodblogging world. All the best to u.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Indira said...

Thanks for the mention and for your kind words about my blog, Mrs. Marthi.

Great start and looking forward to reading and learning from you.

Best wishes,
Indira

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home